Millions of printer user worldwide might be using remanufactured ink for everyday printing needs. Hence, some still don’t know exactly what is remanufactured ink. Here are some facts about remanufactured ink:
- Remanufactured ink cartridge is made out of new and recycled components. This type of ink cartridge reuses most its parts. Recycled cartridges can be sent back to the manufacturer for cleaning, examining and replacing damaged parts.
- Buying recycled ink cartridge helps in reduce environmental impacts by keeping unnecessary metals and plastics out of the landfills. Some consumers are not aware that purchasing remanufactured ink is one way to lessen the waste we produced.
- Aftermarket inks are good since they are less expensive, so you can save more money. Purchaser could have a cost savings of between 15 and 50 percent per order.
- Remanufactured ink won’t damage your printer machines, leak ink or result in substandard print quality. Hence, always remember that all ink cartridges and printers whether old or new have the capacity to fail.
- Remanufactured ink can be purchased online for convenient shopping at a discounted rate. If you purchase online, you will quickly find plenty of ink stores offering huge discounts.