The LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251n is a well-known printer for SOHO (small office, home office). It boasts a speed of 14 pages per minute in both color and monochrome that produces high quality texts and graphics. Additionally, it is Ethernet and Wi-Fi connected which gives users more convenience. And using HP CF210A toner cartridge, expect to print more than a thousand pages. The good thing about this particular printer is that it is a reliable partner in creating crisp and professional-looking documents as long as you know how to do it.
Create a Professional Looking Document with LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251n
**Add flair.** It is important that significant details of the documents stand out to effectively attain your purpose. Emphasizing particulars will surely catch the attention of your targeted audience.
1. Change the font color of important details to call attention to.
2. Use borders and charts to highlight details with digits. This should not be a difficult feat since the LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251n can print in color.
More tips and tricks to printer maintenance and how you can save on printing supplies from the Printer Encyclopedia.
**Use proper punctuation and capitalization.** Organization of thoughts should also be visible in the document. This means carefully choosing what details to put in and purposefully arranging the particulars.
1. Use one or two types of font within the document. It is not advisable to go beyond the before-mentioned number because it will become disturbing to look at; hence, diminishing the purpose of grabbing the attention of your target audience. Should the need for an additional technique arise, you can change the font color.
2. Do not underline texts that need to be emphasized. This does not only make the texts look heavy; it is also a total waste of toner. Only a novice uses this technique.
3. Use the hyphen and dash correctly.
a.) Hyphen is used to separate two words or numbers. E.g. (001-234-567)
b.) Dash is used to emphasize duration or range of an information. E.g. 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
**Choose a theme and layout.** Creating a document is not just about printing a blank paper with words. There should also be a theme and layout designed to help readers understand your message.
1. Do not justify texts (left and right margins are aligned). In newspapers, this technique might work to make it orderly. However, in documents especially important ones, this leaves uneven spaces in between each word which affects the thought of the sentence or an entire paragraph.
2. Use single space between each sentence.
3. Add a dead space. It means a wider blank space without any text or graphic. This acts as a breather to the reader’s eyes. Also it highlights the content of the document.
Looking for the highest quality printer consumables available at factory direct prices? Visit http://www.lasertekservices.com today for the best deals in compatible toner cartridges.
Black Toner Cartridge for the HP CF210A HP 131A LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251
Follow the tips above and see how your texts will turn into a professional-looking document. Simply print using the LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251n and produce as many copies as you want. Gain additional savings when you use a compatible HP CF210A cartridge. It is a lot cheaper than the OEM but produces the same quality of output.