The Canon Laser Color imageCLASS MF8380Cdw is a wireless multifunction printer that offers printing, copying, scanning and fax functions. With Canon’s Quick First Print Technology, it delivers fast and accurate printing in approximately 14.3 seconds. It also prints multi-page documents in a short amount of time with print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute for monochrome and 10ppm for color. This machine utilizes high quality Canon 118 toner and refilling toner cartridges is also possible.
This Canon Laser Color imageCLASS MF8380Cdw is designed to simplify office workflow and increase productivity. It has Wi-Fi capabilities that allow the sharing of this device resources with multiple users. This machine is definitely a valuable component in a busy workplace, which is why it needs proper maintenance and care. And when its Canon 118 toner runs out, users can follow these simple steps in
refilling toner cartridge
1. First, peel back the cartridge label.
2. Then, using the toner hole-making tool, pierce a hole into the toner compartment. This tool is highly recommended because it easily pierces into a cartridge without the risk of plastic bits entering.
3. Empty out all the old toner. This process is extremely important to preserve print quality.
4. Pour the bottle of Black Canon 118 toner right into the hole of the cartridge.
5. Next, seal the fill hole with tape.
6. Now, pierce a hole using the toner hole-making tool into the excess toner compartment of the cartridge.
7. Then, empty out all the excess toner. If one does not empty this compartment, streaks will appear eventually on the printouts.
8. Seal the hole with tape.
9. Next, replace the cartridge smart chip. Replacement chips are included in most third party toner refill kits.
10. Cut the plastic tabs that hold the chip in place.
11. Poke the chip with a knife and then pop it out of its slot.
12. Slide in the new chip.
13. Finally, install the cartridge back into the printer.
Refilling toner cartridges of the Canon Laser Color imageCLASS MF8380Cdw is now done. This process saves users much money and helps preserve the environment at the same time. Using toner refill kits is the best alternative to the expensive OEM replacement brands. By refilling black or color Canon 118 toner cartridges, users can save as much as 80% on printing costs.