Earlier this month, a mom of two asked me if I could resolve her Epson WF- 4630 troubles. It seems that the wireless printer refuses to print even after trying all likely solutions. Upon checking, I found out that the printer itself was not the root of the problem but rather their Wi-Fi connection. This problem is typical with wireless printers – so common that it can be resolved with no trouble. There are various solutions you can do to handle this issue. You can follow through with the troubleshooting guide below. These courses of actions should be enough to fix common issues pertaining to the Wi-Fi connection.
First Phase: How To Fix Epson WF- 4630 Wireless Printer Not Printing?
- Power Off devices following this order: (a) Epson WF- 4630 wireless printer, (b) computer, and (c) router and wireless access point.
- Once turned off, Power On all devices following this order: (a) router and wireless access point (b) computer, and (c) Epson WF- 4630 wireless printer. Make sure that each device is fully powered up before activating the next one. This allows the device to reinitialize and hopefully establish a connection
- Go to your computer and check if you can detect the printer. If “Yes”, you should be able to start printing; otherwise, proceed to the next troubleshooting phase.
Second Phase: How To Fix Epson WF-4630 Wireless Printer Not Printing?
When dealing with printer communication issues, Epson recommends uninstalling the printer software and then reinstalling it afterwards. This should only be performed after all the devices have been restarted.
- Uninstall the Epson software on the computer. Before doing so, verify if you are in fact removing the software of the printer in trouble – in this case the Epson WF- 4630.
- Once removed, Re-install the software supplied with the wireless printer. Go through the Wi-Fi connection setup while simultaneously looking over the setup process. This will allow you to enter the wireless credentials needed, so the device will be able to communicate with the wireless network. If the setup process is compatible, the printer should now appear as an available option when printing.
- Run a test print.
These 2 phases should be enough to resolve the Wi-Fi connection issue of the Epson WF- 4630 and allow you to print incessantly. However, it is still possible that a more complicated issue is at hand – depending on the wireless network and its configuration. Should you need additional troubleshooting help, contact us.