The mere mention of ink connotes unpleasant experiences as it deals with mess if not handled or stored properly. The same is true with printer cartridge handling, it must follow certain protocols to deliver clean and smudge free printing output. Continue Reading
The preference over wireless printer connectivity brought convenience to offices and organizations, but also carries a lot of risks and possible leaks to classified information. To reduce the threat a guest network is often relied upon as a reasonable solution. Continue Reading
It amazes or shocks to know that there are still those interested to shed some light into a “bidirectional communication “ printer. The reason is obvious that all recently developed office devices including printers are built with this application by default. Continue Reading
A wireless fax machine has become and still is an integral part of any office, although some of its functions are now diminished because of the popularity of the Internet – emails. Continue Reading
There is mainly two type of printers available in the market. One is the inkjet printer, and the other one is the laser printer. Both are good to print usual documents. Inkjet printers use the traditional style of printing. That is here you need to use ink to print on the paper. But the laser printers are different from them. They use the modern toner technology to print on paper. The toner contains carbon and iron oxide mix powder. When the user gives the command, the printer sprays the powder on the paper according to the file. Here I am going to discuss the laser printer vs inkjet cost per page. Read the article to get a clear concept about it. Continue Reading
Millions of printer user worldwide might be using remanufactured ink for everyday printing needs. Hence, some still don’t know exactly what is remanufactured ink. Here are some facts about remanufactured ink:
- Remanufactured ink cartridge is made out of new and recycled components. This type of ink cartridge reuses most its parts. Recycled cartridges can be sent back to the manufacturer for cleaning, examining and replacing damaged parts.
- Buying recycled ink cartridge helps in reduce environmental impacts by keeping unnecessary metals and plastics out of the landfills. Some consumers are not aware that purchasing remanufactured ink is one way to lessen the waste we produced.
- Aftermarket inks are good since they are less expensive, so you can save more money. Purchaser could have a cost savings of between 15 and 50 percent per order.
- Remanufactured ink won’t damage your printer machines, leak ink or result in substandard print quality. Hence, always remember that all ink cartridges and printers whether old or new have the capacity to fail.
- Remanufactured ink can be purchased online for convenient shopping at a discounted rate. If you purchase online, you will quickly find plenty of ink stores offering huge discounts.
You might be wondering why some printer models have series that looks almost the same. The only difference is the added letters. Does it really have difference? What do the letters next to the printer model stand for? If you’re planning to purchase a printer, this might be a great help for you to choose what you really need. Continue Reading